Nationwide Car Sales was founded in June 2000 to help car buyers save money by offering a new car alternative. Over the last ten years they have helped many customers drive low mileage, clean vehicles with full warranties for thousands less than new.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy at Nationwide Car Sales
- A new car depreciates 32% in the first year, most of which is in the first 24 hours.
- Rental cars are the #1 cars retailed in the U.S.A.
- Why pay the difference if you can't tell the difference?
- Nationwide has up to a 100,000 miles new car service contract available.
- All cars at Nationwide are sold with the remainder of factory warranty and limited 30 day/1,000 mile warranty.
- Every Nationwide vehicle must pass a 102 point inspection.
- Every Nationwide vehicle has "Gold Seal" paint protectorant.
- Complimentary membership in the Cross Country Motor Club.
- Nationwide has "on the spot" financing and leasing available.
- Nationwide gladly accepts trade-ins.